HENDERSONVILLE COMMUNITY BAND will entertain us with their annual spring concert on Sunday, March 15 at 3 pm in the Blue Ridge Community College Conference Hall in Flat Rock.
The concert selection this spring will be an assortment of the following music:
• Festive Overture – Eastman Wind Ensemble
• Concertino by Chaminade – Matthew Wu-Hong Kong Wind Philharmonica
• Incantation and Dance – Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra
• A Copland Portrait – U.S. Air Force Band Of Flight
• George Washington Bicentennial March – U.S. Marine Band
• Flourish For Wind Band – North Texas Wind Ensemble
• Morceau Symphonique – Christian Lindberg – Bamberg Sym. Orch.
• Amazing Grace – Concertbandland
• Saints Hallelujah – Concordia University Portland Wind Ensemble
Tickets are $10 (including taxes and fees) for adults, students are admitted free. They may be purchased from any band member, the Hendersonville Visitor’s Center, Laurel Park Wine Market and at the door the day of the concert.
For further information you may call 828-692-8801
Like us on Facebook.com!